Click on a question to see the answer.

 How long car registered in third country (outside the EU) can stay in Bulgaria?
 Bulgaria is a part from the customs territory of the European Union (the EU). You can request the customs procedure temporary importation with total relief on a vehicle temporarily imported for private use if: - your normal place of residence is outside EU; - the vehicle is registered in the name of a person established outside EU or, if it is not registered, it should be belong to a person established outside the territory of EU; - you reexport the vehicle from EU within 6 months. However if you are a non EU student or a non EU person fulfilling assignment with a specified duration the vehicle can remain in EU for the period of your study or until the end of your assignment.
This comes from the Content Management.
It shoud be updated